OUR TEAM Who We Are Diversity Learning Center CAREERS AT CVG NEWS & FACTS DISCOVER CVG ENVIRONMENT MASTER PLAN CONTACT US NOTICES
DIVERSITYAt CVG, Diversity Matters
The airport's success depends on the people who work here as well as those people and businesses that provide goods and services. Building relationships with diverse characteristics encourages diversity of ideas and accelerates innovation that benefits both our people and our customers.
Diversity encompasses all differences in which individuals are unique from one another, including: race, gender, national origin, religion, lifestyle, age, sexual orientation, physical and personality traits, education and more.
Diversity at CVG means developing and maintaining an environment where no one is given either unnatural advantage or disadvantage in matters of contracting, procurement or employment. Each individual, business and employee is afforded the opportunity to contribute and achieve their full potential.
• View Our Current DBE Program and Goals
• View Our Current Procurement Opportunities
• View Current KCAB Employment Opportunities
Our commitment to diversity is put into practice every day:
- CVG provides assistance to local minority- and women-owned businesses through outreach programs in connection with our Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) programs and goals.
- CVG encourages and provides opportunities for diverse businesses to participate in all bids.
- CVG provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or age.
- CVG is also a proud member of the Airport Minority Advisory Council and the National Minority Supplier Development Council.