The Kenton County Airport Board sets the policies by which the airport is operated. The airport's management implements these policies to ensure that CVG remains a first-class facility for the traveling public and an economic catalyst for the entire region.
Historically, those selected for the board have been some of the region's most prominent civic and business leaders—able to bring the knowledge and expertise needed to oversee a facility of this complexity. Read More
• Dorothy H. Air, Associate Senior Vice President, Entrepreneurial Affairs, University of Cincinnati
• James A. Berger, Executive Vice President, Chas. Bilz Insurance Co.
• Kevin W. Canafax, Vice President of Public Affairs-Midwest Region, Fidelity Investments
• Bryan Carlisle, Senior Vice President, Maxim Crane Works, L.P.
• Kathy Collins, Vice President Private Banking, Fifth Third Bank
• Susan K. Cook, Ph.D., Director of Center for Educator Excellence, Northern Kentucky University
• Merwin Grayson Jr., President, Central Bank of Northern Kentucky
• Timothy S. Mauntel, Retired Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
• Paul A. McElhinney, President & CEO, GE Aviation – Services
• John A. Mocker Jr., Vice President & Partner, LB Industries Inc.
• O’dell M. Owens, M.D., M.P.H., President, Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
• William T. Robinson III, Member-in-Charge, Frost Brown Todd LLC
• J. Michael Schlotman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Kroger Co.
• David Siebenburgen, Former President / CEO of Comair Airlines
• Nathaniel G. Smith, Partner, SSK Communities
• Chad L. Summe, Director, Strategic Accounts, Coupons Inc.
• Paul T. Verst, President & CEO, Verst Group Logistics
• Kenton County Judge/Executive—Steve Arlinghaus