The Kenton County Airport Board sets the policies by which the airport is operated. The airport's management implements these policies to ensure that CVG remains a first-class facility for the traveling public and an economic catalyst for the entire region.
Historically, those selected for the board have been some of the region's most prominent civic and business leaders—able to bring the knowledge and expertise needed to oversee a facility of this complexity. Read More
• Chairman — James Huff, Huff Realty
• Vice Chair — Larry Savage, Regional CEO, Humana Inc.
• Dorothy H. Air, Associate Senior Vice President, Entrepreneurial Affairs, University of Cincinnati
• Mark G. Arnzen, Principal, Arnzen, Molloy & Storm
• James A. Berger, Executive Vice President, Chas. Bilz Insurance Co.
• Kevin W. Canafax, Vice President of Public Affairs-Midwest Region, Fidelity Investments
• Kathy Collins, Vice President Private Banking, Fifth Third Bank
• Merwin Grayson Jr., President, Central Bank of Northern Kentucky
• Timothy S. Mauntel, Retired Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
• Paul A. McElhinney, President & CEO, GE Aviation – Services
• John A. Mocker Jr., Vice President & Partner, LB Industries Inc.
• O’dell M. Owens, M.D., M.P.H., President, Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
• David Siebenburgen, Private Investor
• Nathaniel G. Smith, Partner, SSK Communities
• Paul T. Verst, President & CEO, Verst Group Logistics
• Robert Zapp, President, Bank of Kentucky
• Kenton County Judge/Executive—Steve Arlinghaus