AIR SERVICE ADVERTISING CONCESSIONS REAL ESTATE PROCUREMENT VEHICLE PERMITS DBE PROGRAM Certification
DBE PROGRAMDisadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
One aspect of the Kenton County Airport Board's commitment to diversity is to facilitate participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in all contractual opportunities at CVG.
It is the policy of KCAB to ensure that DBEs have an equal opportunity to participate in federally-funded contracts and concessions opportunities. KCAB's objective is to:
- Ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of contracts
- Create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for contract opportunities
- Be narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law
- Ensure that only firms that fully meet the eligibility standards are permitted to participate as DBEs
- Help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in contracts
- Assist in the development of firms that can compete successfully in the marketplace outside the DBE Program
Opportunities with the Kenton County Airport Board
We post all bids and legal notices on our website, in the Kentucky Enquirer and in minority publications. To receive notice of bids, please contact our DBE Liaison Officer at 859-767-3189 or by email.
Find Certified DBE Firms In the State of Kentucky
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet can help you identify and utilize certified DBEs. View an up-to-date listing of certified DBE firms in Kentucky.