AIR SERVICE ADVERTISING CONCESSIONS REAL ESTATE PROCUREMENT VEHICLE PERMITS DBE PROGRAM Certification
CERTIFICATIONOnly firms certified by the Kentucky Unified Certification Program are eligible to participate and receive credit as a DBE Firm.
Basic requirements for certification are:
- A for-profit small business;
- At least 51% owned by one or more individuals who are both socially and economically disadvantaged;
- Management and daily business operations are controlled by the socially or economically disadvantaged owners; and
- Meets the personal net worth and/or gross receipts limitations.
Socially Disadvantaged Groups include, but are not limited to:
- Black Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Asian-Pacific Americans
- Subcontinent Asian Americans
Apply for DBE/ACDBE certification and view an up-to-date listing of certified DBE firms in Kentucky. Download the KUCP Certification Form (PDF).