Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
CVG Airport Authority's commitment to diversity includes facilitating the participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) in all contractual opportunities at the CVG Airport. It is the policy of CVG to ensure that DBEs have an equal opportunity to participate in federally-funded contracts and concessions opportunities.
CVG's Program Goals
- Construction, equipment, professional services: 9.76% — More Info (PDF)
- Concessions non-rental car: 6.7%, rental car: 0.45% — More Info (PDF)
Opportunities with the CVG Airport Board
- Click here to view bids or to register to receive notices of bid opportunities
- Email your questions or call our DBE Liaison Officer at 859-767-3189
- View legal notices online, in the Kentucky Enquirer and in select minority publications
Download files from the March 2017 Event >> Attendee List / Presentations
Learn More about getting certified or finding certified Firms in Kentucky.