Eagle Radio / Katie McLaughlin / July 30, 2020
Are you itching for a vacation, but are a little nervous about what to expect?
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) has created a resource for travelers to research and plan their trip to feel comfortable and confident before leaving home.
The Fly Healthy section on the CVG website is a great resource for travelers that still have many questions.
Travelers can find the following information on the site:
- Videos demonstrating what enhancements have taken place throughout the airport
- Responsibilities of each traveler
- Updates related to parking and the security checkpoint
- What concessions are open including days and times
- Links to important resources such as airline and state-level travel guidance so travelers can educate themselves about relevant restrictions applicable to their trip
FULL STORY HERE