Cincinnati Business Courier / Chris Wetterich / January 31, 2021
Two airlines are offering special, non-stop flights to Los Angeles International Airport from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport for the Super Bowl.
United Airlines and American Airlines, which do not typically have nonstop flights from CVG to LAX, will offer them in the days leading up to and following the Cincinnati Bengals' appearance in Super Bowl LVI against the Los Angeles Rams.
The United and American flights are in addition to the nonstop flights already offered by Delta Air Lines and Allegiant Air.
Delta Air Lines also announced Monday that it is adding flights for Cincinnati travelers to Los Angeles
Here’s the complete schedule of flights heading to and from Los Angeles around Super Bowl week as of Monday, according to Kayak.com:
Flights from CVG to LAX
THURSDAY FEB. 10
- Leaves CVG at 12:20 p.m., arrives LAX at 2:25 p.m.
- Leaves CVG at 3:30 p.m., arrives LAX at 5:25 p.m.
- Leaves CVG at 6:01 a.m., arrives LAX at 8:05 a.m.
FRIDAY FEB. 11
- Leaves CVG at 6:30 a.m., arrives LAX at 8:26 a.m.
- Leaves CVG at 9 a.m., arrives LAX at 11:05 a.m.
- Leaves CVG at 10:30 a.m., arrives LAX at 12:35 p.m.
- Leaves CVG at 12:30 p.m., arrives LAX at 2:35 p.m.
- Leaves CVG at 1:30 p.m., arrives LAX at 3:35 p.m.
- Leaves CVG at 5 p.m., arrives LAX at 7:05 p.m.
FULL STORE HERE (subscription-based)