COVID Testing at CVG Airport
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport has partnered with Skyology Lab to provide on-site COVID testing at the airport to help our community fly healthy. The tests are processed in a state-of-the-art, on-site laboratory, providing a convenient and safe option for testing before or after travel. This lab is open to travelers and the general public.
Testing and Fees
Three types of testing are available onsite at CVG:
- Molecular (PCR) Test - (nasal swab) most standard use for travel
- On-site printed results available within 35 minutes
- RAPID Antigen COVID-19 Test (nasal swab)
- On-site printed results available within 20 minutes
- Serology (Antibody IgG/IgM) Test (finger stick)
- On-site printed results available 20 minutes
Skyology Lab does not accept health insurance.
Payment is made at the time of service.
Driver's license, passport or other official photo ID needed at time of testing.
Reservations and Hours for Testing
Walk ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred and will provide a quicker turnaround.
Click here to make your test reservation.
For more general information about Skyology Lab, click here.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Monday/Thursday - Saturday - 6 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday - Wednesday - 8 am - 4 pm
COVID Testing Location at CVG Airport
Testing is located on the third floor of the rental car facility, directly connected to Ticketing counters near the Allegiant counters.