Traveler Responsibility at CVG
CVG is requesting all travelers, employees and visitors to the airport do their part as we work through COVID-19 together.
Upon entrance to the CVG Airport and any Airport facility, you attest to the following:
- I am currently not running a fever above 100.4˚ or using medication to lower a fever.
- I am not experiencing shortness of breath, cough or other respiratory illness.
- I have not had contact without PPE with a person confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Beginning July 10, 2020, the Commonwealth of Kentucky is requiring face masks. CVG requests everyone practice social distancing throughout the airport:
- Walking throughout the airport
- In any lines
- At the gates when seated
- In concessions and eating areas
If you don’t have a mask upon arrival, some of the airlines may be distributing masks. The airport stores are selling PPE gear, including masks. Check here for more information.