Last Revised: August 2019
The Kenton County Airport Board, owner and operator of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), participates in social media to promote CVG and to support surrounding community partners. We welcome you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns via the third-party social media sites CVG has activated (each, a “CVG Site”). These CVG Sites are created as limited public forums for the purposes of discussing topics of relevance to CVG and are not general public forums. By becoming a fan, friend, or follower of a CVG Site, “liking” CVG, or posting on a CVG Site, you agree to the terms of this Social Media Policy.
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
The purpose of our social media sites is to present matters of public interest to our friends and followers who either use CVG for business and/or leisure, have a specific interest in aviation-related matters, or are employed at our airport. CVG uses its sites to promote the airport’s available services and amenities, manage customer experience questions, share existing and/or new air service developments, provide important tenant information, share aviation-related news, support community partners with whom CVG has entered into a partnership or marketing agreement, and communicate time sensitive information.
CVG SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
- CVG Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CVGairport/
- CVG Facebook Contest Rules - Current Contest
- CVG Twitter: https://twitter.com/CVGairport
- CVG Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cvgairport/
- CVG LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cvgairport/
COMMENTS ON CVG SITES
CVG welcomes comments and questions from the public. CVG respects the principle that people are entitled to different opinions. To that end, we do not pre-moderate users' comments on our social media pages, however, CVG reserves the right to remove, hide, report, or otherwise block (collectively, “remove”) a posting/comment, including, without limitation, if it:
- Contains obscene, pornographic, indecent, profane, or vulgar language or material;
- Contains threats, defamatory statements, or harassing language;
- Promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination against a protected class;
- Contains spam or unrelated links to other sites;
- Is off topic, out of context, or has become stale;
- Promotes or endorses specific commercial services, products, or any entity or individual;
- Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities;
- Promotes political organizations, campaigns, or candidates;
- Contains content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of another;
- Contains sensitive or personally identifiable information;
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety;
- Contains confidential or proprietary information that is unlawful to disclose; or
- Contains information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
If CVG decides that a comment meeting any of the above criteria should be removed, prior to removing the comment CVG staff will take screenshots of the original post and/or the comment.
A description detailing why the content was deemed not suitable will also be maintained.
If you believe a post has been wrongfully removed, please notify CVG at the email address listed below. You agree to work in good faith toward a resolution with CVG prior to the initiation of any other grievance procedure.
Please note that items posted on social media sites are also subject to the terms and conditions of the host site. CVG has no control over the host site’s actions, including the host site’s decision to remove posts that violate its own terms and conditions, and you agree to release CVG from any liability in connection with any actions taken by the social media host site.
If there are repeated violations, then CVG reserves the right to “unfriend,” “unfollow,” or otherwise disassociate from users on CVG Sites.
CVG may also want to use the content you post to the CVG Sites for its own purposes. To the extent you comment or post on the CVG Sites, you grant CVG a perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, irrevocable license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, perform, display, modify, and create derivative works of the content of the comment or post.
Please note that outside comments expressed on CVG Sites do not reflect the opinions and position of CVG or its officers or employees. Furthermore, no endorsement of an individual or entity is intended by the inclusion of comments on a CVG Page, by the "liking,” "friending," or “following” of a commenter, or by the inclusion of a link to another's page or website. CVG makes no promises or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on CVG Sites. Additionally, CVG does not offer any express or implied warranty as to the witness or use of such information.
Content on CVG Sites, including communications from members of the public, may also be subject to applicable public records laws. By becoming a fan, friend, or follower of a CVG Site, “liking” CVG or a post on a CVG Site, or posting on a CVG Site, your information may be a matter of public record. This may include information on your own social media site.
If you have any questions concerning our social media platforms, please email email@example.com.
Kenton County Airport Board, operator of the
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
P.O. Box 752000, Cincinnati, OH 45275